How to Download & Fill an Aadhar Card Update Form PDF?
Aadhar Card Update Form PDF: The use of Aadhar cards is increasing day by day. Aadhar card is valid as an essential document to avail various types of services. So every person should have an Aadhar card. While applying for a new Aadhar card, it is necessary to fill the Aadhar Card Form. While applying for Aadhar, the applicant should take special care of some things while filling the Aadhar card update form pdf. After submitting the Aadhar card form, the Aadhar card is issued after verification by the Aadhar department.
Aadhar card update form pdf is required to update any information in the Aadhar card. The Unique Identification Authority of India has issued only one form related to Aadhar card, called Aadhar Enrollment of Aadhar Card Update Form pdf. This Aadhar card update form pdf can be used for applying for a new Aadhar card and any correction or modification in the Aadhar card.
This post will provide detailed information about all the aspects of downloading the Aadhar card form and filling the Aadhar card update form pdf. If you need complete information about downloading the Aadhar card update form pdf, print and fill the Aadhar card form and read this post until the end.
How to Download and Print Aadhar Card update Form pdf?
If you want to make any amendment or correction to your Aadhar Card, then an Aadhar card update form pdf will be required for that. The Aadhar card update form pdf can be downloaded online. Follow the steps given below to download Aadhar Card Form or Print Aadhar Card update Form pdf Online.
- First of all, open the Google search engine on your laptop or computer.
- Type “Aadhaar Card form” in the search box of Google search engine and click on the search button.
- The list of results related to the “Aadhaar Card form” will open on clicking the search button.
- In this list, select 1st result (Aadhaar card enrollment/ collection/update form) related to the Unique Identification Authority of India Aadhar card update form pdf.
- As soon as you click on this link Aadhar Card Form will be downloaded in PDF format.
- You can go directly to this page by clicking on the “Download Aadhar Card Form (Enrollment/Correction/Update)” link.
- Open the Aadhar card update form pdf file downloaded in the system.
- As soon as the Aadhar card update form pdf file is opened on the screen, the print icon will appear on its right side.
- Click on the ‘Print’ icon. On clicking the print icon, a new window will open from selecting your printer and the number of copies to be printed.
- Click on the Print button. Aadhar card form will be printed. In this way, any ordinary person can download or print the Aadhar card form through an online medium.
What is the information sought in the Aadhar card update form pdf?
Other essential information is sought in the Aadhar application form for Aadhar card form, along with the applicant’s signature. The applicant doesn’t need to fill in all the information sought in the Aadhar card update form pdf.
According to the applicant’s Aadhar Card enrollment/Aadhar Card correction/Aadhar Card update, only the information sought has to be filled in the application form. But it is not mandatory to fill all the columns.
The different information sought in the Aadhar card update form pdf is as follows:
- Pre Enrollment ID or Receipt Number – A unit number is generated during the application process when you apply for an Aadhar card online. This unique number is the one that gets the pre-enrollment ID or receipt number.
- National Population Register or Tax Identification Number: While applying for an Aadhar card, the applicant must fill in the National Population Register survey slip or the tax identification number.
- Name of the applicant – The applicant has to fill in his full name as per the documents.
- Gender of the applicant: Whether the applicant is female or male, or transgender, it is necessary to give information in the Aadhar card update form pdf.
- Date of Birth of the applicant: The applicant has to enter his date of birth in the application form.
- Residential Address: The information about the applicant’s residence has to be filled in the Aadhar card update form pdf as per the information mentioned in the certificates. C/o full form in Aadhar Card is Care of. This term is used when you live under the guardianship of anyone.
- Aadhaar number of family members: The applicant has to give information about the Aadhaar number of his family members like parents, husband, wife, children, etc.
- Confidentiality of Information: While filling the Aadhar Card Form, the applicant has the right to whether the UIDAI gives the information recorded in the Aadhar Card to other agencies or not.
- Bank account information: In the Aadhar card, the applicant’s bank account information is sought, but it depends on whether he wants to fill in his bank information. Of course, providing this information is optional.
- Signature or Thumb Impression: While filling the Aadhar card update form pdf, the applicant has to give his signature or thumb impression on the application form.
Aadhar Card Form for Correction/Update
Suppose you have got an Aadhar Card by applying for an Aadhar Card. But if there is an error in your Aadhar card and you cannot rectify this error online or through Aadhar registered mobile, you will need an Aadhar Card Correction Form. Through the Aadhar card update form pdf, you can correct any mistakes in your Aadhar Card.
The Aadhar card update form pdf has the following essential aspects.
- The Aadhaar correction form has a place to report errors or correct information to be filled in their area. Change the old date of birth to fill the new date of birth.
- The applicant can fill the Aadhaar Correction Form in Hindi, English, or any other language available.
- The document or information not required to complete the error in the Aadhar card form is also not filled in the Aadhar card update form pdf.
- The applicant is required to sign the attached documents as well as the application form.
- Fill the following information in the applicant’s Aadhar card update form pdf.
- Full name of the applicant
- Applicant’s gender (female/male/transgender)
- Date of Birth in the format DD MM YYYY
- Full home address with pin code
- Applicant’s email id
- applicant’s aadhar number
- Applicant’s parental information
- Applicant’s mobile number
- Required documents like identity card, date of birth, and change of address.
- Signature or thumb impression of the applicant.
- After filling the Aadhar card update form pdf, send it along with relevant documents to the address given on the Aadhar Card Form.
What precautions should be taken while filling the Aadhaar Card Form?
Aadhar card enrollment/correction/update form is straightforward to fill. But still, it is necessary to take special care of the following points while filling the Aadhar card form.
- All the information sought in the application form should be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- While applying for Aadhaar, you must fill in your mobile number because it is necessary to register a mobile number for OTP while doing online correction later.
- The documents attached with the application form must be exactly as per the information given in the application form.
- If there is any correction in the date of birth, then keep in mind that correction in the date of birth can be done only once. While filling in the date of birth, fill it in carefully.
- The applicant should fill in his date of birth in the format of DD MM YYYY only.
- While applying for any correction in Aadhaar, fill in only the information that you wish to change.
How to fill an Aadhar card update form pdf?
Follow the steps given below to fill the Aadhaar card update form pdf correctly during the Aadhar card application.
- First of all, download and print the Aadhar card form through the official website of the Aadhar Identification Authority of India.
- Fill in the Pre and Roll Ment ID or Receipt Number in the prescribed column as per the information sought in the application form.
- If applying for updation in the Aadhar card, then fill the UID number in the given column.
- Write your full name in CAPITAL LETTERS as per the documents and tick the mark Female/Male/Transgender to indicate your gender.
- Enter your date of birth in DD MM YYYY format and tick the declared or verified box.
- Enter your complete address like building apartment, locality, street number, flat number, mohalla, tehsil, district, pin code, etc.
- Enter your Email ID or Mobile Number correctly in the given column.
- Fill the full name of your father, mother, guardian, husband, wife, etc., in the space provided in capital letter and must fill his Aadhar card number or Enrollment ID in the format DD MM YYYY HH MM SS.
- Enter the name of the required documents as per the Aadhar card details. If you have selected Verified in the Age column, it is mandatory to enclose the date of birth certificate.
- Enter the full name of the identifiable person or head of the family (HOF full form in aadhar card) and Enrollment ID or Aadhar card number.
- Please enter the place and date of enrollment, and the applicant must put their signature or thumb impression.
- After filling the Aadhar card update form pdf, send it by registered post and relevant documents to the address mentioned on the Aadhar card form.
- The Aadhaar Authority will verify the information provided by you. The Aadhar card will be sent to you at home after the verification process is found correct.
The Unique Identification Authority of India has simplified the Aadhar card form for Aadhar card applications or any modification which any person can quickly fill. But still, while filling the Aadhar card form, keep in mind the things mentioned in this article. If you have the above things in mind while filling the Aadhar card form, there will be no error in your Aadhar card. You will not need to apply again for the correction of errors in the Aadhar card.
Aadhar Card Update Form PDF related FAQs
Q 1. What is the full form of POI in the Aadhar card Update Form PDF?
Ans – The POI stands for Proof of Identity in the Aadhar Card Form. That is, it means the documents related to the identity card of the applicant.
Q 2. What is the full form of POA in the Aadhar Card Update Form?
Ans – The POA stands for the proof of address in Aadhar card update form pdf. It refers to the document related to the address proof of the applicant.
Q 3. What is the C/O full form in the Aadhar card update form pdf?
Ans- The C/O stands for the care of (Care Of) in the Aadhar card update form pdf. If a person lives in the guardianship of a person, then care off is used for him.
Q 4. What is the meaning of POR in the Aadhar Card Correction Form?
Ans – The POR stands for Proof of Relationship in the Aadhar Card Update Form pdf. That is a document showing the relation to the head of the family.
Q 5. What is the HOF full form in the Aadhar Card Update Form pdf?
Ans- The HOF stands for Head of Family in the Aadhar Card Update Form pdf. That is, HOF means the head of the family.