Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021: PM-JAY List | New Beneficiary List Pdf, Jan Arogya List Online
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana List | Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme List | Jan Arogya List Online |PM Jan Arogya Yojana New Beneficiary List
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021 – Ayushman Bharat Scheme List has been released online by the Government of India on the Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Portal. Citizens of India who have applied can take advantage of health insurance under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Those people can see their names in the online beneficiary list by visiting the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List (New)
You can also download Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana New Beneficiary List in Pdf Format from Ayushman Bharat Portal. The Government of India continues to issue Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List by amending the Ayushman Bharat Scheme name list from time to time. The Government of India has released the New Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List after making amendments for the year 2021. Today we are going to tell you the easy process to check Ayushman Bharat Yojana New List online. So stay with me till the end of this article. For the successful implementation of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bhartiya Yojana, the Government of India is taking the help of the Ayushman Bharat Portal, where the entire process related to this scheme is prescribed.
PM Ayushman Bharat Registration
If you want to get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana and want to register for it on Ayushman Bharat Portal, then follow the steps given below-
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. The home page of the site will open in front of you.
- USER ID & CSC USER Password will be required on the home page. Enter your CSC USER ID & CSC USER Password and click on the Sign In button.
- As soon as you click on the Sign In button, a new page will open on the screen of your system where the option of Yes or No will be given.
- Click on the YES button. A new window will open in the form of the Registration Form.
- The status will already be selected on the new page. Select your district from the District dropdown box.
- After this, choose the area where you are living. Select Rural If you are living in a rural area. Otherwise, select Urban if you are living in an urban area.
- After that, fill in the PIN Code, Email Address & Mobile Number of your area in the given columns and click on the submit button.
- On clicking on the submit button, a new page will open where the option of Next & Verify will appear. Click on the Next & Verify option.
- On clicking on the option of Next & Verify, a popup message of Registration Successfully Completed will appear on the screen of your system.
- This message means that the registration on Ayushman Bharat Portal has been done successfully. Later your name will be added in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List.
- Your PMJAY ID will be sent to the BIS Portal for approval on the CSC PMJAY Portal in the further process. From where your ID will be activated after getting the approval.
- Using this ID, you will be able to log in to Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana Portal. Now you can make Ayushman Bharat Registration.
New Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021
If you or your family name is included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021, you can benefit from up to Rs 5 lakh per year for medical treatment in any of the listed hospitals. Interested beneficiaries of the scheme want to check their eligibility in New Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021; then, they can easily find their name in New Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name list by visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana online from home.
Only the country’s citizens whose names will appear in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021 will be provided health insurance benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh by the central and state government.
The Union Health Minister, Dr. Shri Harsh Vardhan, had visited the National Health Authority to see the implementation of the National Digital Health Mission. According to the press release of the Ministry of Health, till 26 December 2020, about 1.5 crore people of the country have benefited from Ayushman Bharat Yojana, and a total of Rs 17,500 crore has been spent in this scheme so far.
Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, 14 people per minute are admitted for free treatment in various government and private hospitals listed in the scheme, and so far, 24,653 hospitals have been included in this scheme. In its press release, the Health Ministry also informed that the 6 Union Territories of the country, Andaman and Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadar Nagar Haveli and Daman Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry, have made rapid progress under PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021
Ayushman Bharat Yojana was started by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, on 25 September 2018. Through the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021, the central and state governments provide health insurance assistance of Rs 5 lakh annually to the country’s low-income families.
With this health insurance assistance, people of the country are getting their diseases treated free of cost in empaneled hospitals. More than ten crore families of the country will be covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. These families covered under the scheme are being provided free health services up to ₹ 500000 in public and private hospitals registered under the plan. It is very important for the persons who want to get the benefits under this scheme to register in the scheme as a beneficiary, so they can register themselves by visiting their nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021 Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Shri Narender Modi, Prime Minister of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Purpose||To provide Rs. 5 Lacs health Bima to the poor people|
|Status of Scheme||Active|
|Mode to Search List||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here or https://pmjay.gov.in/|
Benefit received so far under the scheme.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has tweeted to the countrymen that more than one crore beneficiaries have benefited under this scheme and the most significant benefit of this scheme is that no beneficiary is not only in his state where he is. Registered but in any state where this scheme is applicable, he can get high-quality and free medical facilities by applying under Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
If you are still deprived of the benefits under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, immediately apply under this scheme and get your treatment by contacting the health insurance service up to ₹ 500000 of Govt of India.
PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana
To benefit from the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the beneficiaries need to get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. Using this golden card, poor people can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per year in public and registered private hospitals. Remember, the benefit of this scheme can be made free by the Government of India only in selected public and private hospitals under the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
After applying under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the applicant has to check his name in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List of beneficiaries issued by the Government of India. If a person’s name is on the beneficiary list, he will only be provided health insurance benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh per annum.
Jan Arogya Yojana Diseases List 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, 1350 diseases, including cancer, heart disease, kidney and liver disease, medical, surgery, medical and daycare treatment, diabetes will be treated, and the government will also bear the cost of medicines.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2021, an Ayushman Bharat Golden Card is being provided to the country’s citizens, with the help of which people can get themselves, and their family members treated free of cost in empaneled hospitals.
The objective of Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana is to reduce the financial burden of the poor. Through Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2021, financial assistance is provided to the economically weaker low-income families of the country by providing health insurance.
How to View Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021?
If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to see the eligibility for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List Online, they should follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the PM-JAY scheme. The home page of the official website will open.
- In the Main Navigation Menu on the home page, the option of “AM I Eligible” will appear on the right side.
- A new page will open as soon as you click on the link “AM I Eligible.”
- On the new page, go to the Login section, where you fill your mobile number in the given column and click on the button of Generate OTP by filling the Captcha Code given below.
- A 6 digit OTP (One Time Password) number will be received on your submitted mobile number.
- To View the eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List fill the OTP in the given column, check the Eligible Criteria & Data Policy box provided below, and click on the submit button.
- A new page will open as soon as you click on the submit button. In which select your state from the drop-down box.
- Two options will appear in Select Category (i) Search by Name (ii) Search By HHD Number. You can choose any one to view the eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List.
- Select any one of the above two options. If you select the option of Search By Name, then a new page will open.
- Eleven fields will be found on the new page, including Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Spouse Name, Age, Gender, District, Village, Area- Rural/Urban, Ward Number & Pin Code.
- Fill in the proper information in all the columns correctly and click on the Search button. The report related to your eligibility will be displayed on your screen.
- If you choose Search By HHD Number, you have to fill in the HHD Number and click on the Search button.
- The report related to your eligibility will be displayed on your screen.
- If you cannot check eligibility online, another way is to get your family’s eligibility checked through your nearest Community Service Center (CSC).
- You will have to go to the nearest community service center and submit all the original documents to the Common Service Center officer.
- After checking your eligibility by logging in by the Public Service Officer, he will tell you whether your family is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Arogya Bharat Yojana or not.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Treatment of mentally ill
- Emergency medical care and facilities for elderly patients
- All facilities and treatment for women during delivery
- Dental care
- Complete health care for the child
- Special attention to the health of the elderly, children, women
- Women get a discount of up to Rs 9000 during delivery.
- Neonatal and Child Health Services
- The government has allocated Rs 600 crore for the treatment of TB patients.
- The government bears all the expenses before the patient is admitted and even after discharge.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021
People do not need to be asked to see their name in PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021. Now people can see Ayushman Bharat Beneficiary List online through their mobile sitting at home.
- You can verify yourself as a beneficiary at the nearest hospital or community service center (CSC) to claim the benefits under this scheme.
- Only individuals whose names will appear in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List 2021 will be provided free service of 1,350 medical packages covering surgery, medical and daycare treatment, cost of medicines and diagnosis.
- Under this scheme, people belonging to the poor section of the country will be provided health insurance up to Rs.5 lakh.
- This is a type of PM health insurance scheme provided to the citizens of the country. Through the social, economic and caste-based census 2011, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme.
- The scheme will cover all the families listed in the SECC-2011 database as per the prescribed criteria.
- The people of the country can get their treatment under the Ayushman Bharat scheme only in public and private hospitals listed by the government.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya (for rural area)
- There should be a kutcha house in the rural area.
- The head of the family should be a woman.
- Someone in the family should be disabled; No adult should be in the age group of 16-59; the person works.
- Monthly income should be less than 10000
- Helpless people
- Landless people
- Apart from this, if a person is homeless, begging or doing bonded labor in rural areas, he will automatically be included in the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Eligibility for PM-JAY (for an urban area)
- The person should be a hawker, garbage picker, guard job, cobbler, laborer, driver, shop worker, sweeper, a rickshaw puller, tailor, painter, conductor, porter reducer, Mistry, Washer etc.
- People whose monthly income is less than 10,000 etc., will be able to join Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
CSC Ayushman Bharat Helpline Number
Official Website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana(PM-JAY)
- Website Content Managed by- PM-JAY
- Web Information Manager- Dr. Sapan Chauhan
- Lead Coordinator- Consultant, Nation Health Authority
- Email: [email protected]
PM-JAY Postal Address:
9th Floor, Tower-I,
Jeevan Bharati Building,
Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
PM-JAY Contact Number :
- Toll-Free Call Center Number: 14555/ 1800111565
Because of the health-related problems of the poor people, Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana has been launched by the Government of India. The Govt provides free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh to every eligible beneficiary in selected government and private hospitals.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana is one of the ambitious schemes of the Government of India. It is one of the most extensive health plans in the world to be implemented on such a large scale. According to the figures released by the government, about 50 crore people will be able to take advantage of this scheme. If you also come under the purview of this scheme, then you must also take advantage of this scheme by making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. You can check the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Name List online through the official website of PM-JAY.
Also, Read – Pradhan Mantir Berojgari Bhatta Yojana- 2021