What is the Bhamashah Card ?, How to apply and download Bhamashah Card online?
Bhamashah Yojana 2021 | Bhamashah Card Scheme Rajasthan Application| Bhamashah card Kaise Dekhe | Bhamashah Card Download PDF | Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana | Bhamashah Card Status | Bhamashah Card Apply Online.
Bhamashah Yojana: – On 15 August 2014, the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Smt Vasundhara Raje Scindia launched the Bhamashah Yojana to transfer the financial non-financial benefits of government schemes to women in a transparent manner. The Bhamashah scheme is considered to be the first step of the Rajasthan government in the direction of digitization. The plan depicts the woman as the head of the family.
Bhamashah Yojana is a welcome step taken by the Government of Rajasthan towards women’s empowerment, which ensures the empowerment of women in the state. The scheme intends to benefit the entire society from cash inclusion, in which financial and non-financial services and benefits are distributed to qualified candidates.
The scheme is named after Maharana Pratap’s eminent minister, financier and army general Bhamashah. The Bhamashah scheme has been an enormous success right from the beginning. The most important part of this scheme is the Bhamashah Card.
Through this article, you will get all the aspects related to Bhamashah Yojana, like what is Bhamashah card, how to download Bhamashah card online, how to view the online status of Bhamashah card, how to apply online for the Bhamashah scheme, how to view the online status of Bhamashah application etc., detailed information will be provided.
Who was Bhamashah?
Bhamashah was a noted minister, financial advisor and army general of his time. Bhamashah was such a famous minister and financial advisor to Maharana Pratap, who had been close and aide to Maharana Pratap even in hunger becoming financially weak. Bhamashah’s contribution cannot forget history. Keeping in mind the contribution of Bhamashah, the Rajasthan government has named this scheme Bhamashah Yojana to honour him.
Bhamashah Yojana 2021
For a better society, a woman must be empowered and self-sufficient because society can be empowered only by empowering them. The Government of Rajasthan implemented Bhamashah Yojana in 2008 to provide benefits of women empowerment, financial inclusion and financial services directly and transparently. Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje Scindia broadly launched the scheme on 15 August 2014.
It is the country’s first scheme to provide cash and non-cash benefits of all government schemes directly and transparently to the beneficiary. The scheme fulfils the goal of financial inclusion by considering the family as a base, where each family is given a Bhamashah card, which is linked to the bank account. This bank account is in the name of the woman, and that woman can use the money in the bank account in the interest of the family.
Under Bhamashah Yojana, a database is being prepared after verifying each family. All social and population parameters have been included for eligibility by various departments. All E-Mitra centres have been declared permanent enrollment centres for Bhamashah Card application, modification and download. In areas where there is no banking facility, a micro ATM facility has been provided on e-Mitra so that the beneficiary can get the nearest banking facility.
Benefits of welfare programs such as ration card distribution, social security pension, NREGA payment, scholarships, Janani Suraksha Yojana and Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme, etc., are added to Bhamashah Yojana in a phased manner by the state government.
What is the Bhamashah Card?
The state government issues a particular type of card to the families eligible for Bhamashah Yojana, which is given in the name of that family’s woman. This card issued by the state government is called Bhamashah Card. Using the Bhamashah card, all family members can avail themselves of financial and non-financial services initiated by the state government.
The application for the Bhamashah Card can be made both online or offline. The following financial and non-financial services can be obtained from the Bhamashah Card.
- Scholarship for the education of students.
- A loan can be obtained to start a new business.
- Free medical treatment for certain diseases and operations in selected hospitals.
- It can be used as an identity card to get free and discounted rations.
- Women may be employed in training to establish a professional career.
The objective of Bhamashah Yojana
The main objective of introducing Bhamashah Yojana by the Government of Rajasthan is to advance women in the direction of empowerment by involving them in the family’s financial matters. At the beginning of this scheme in 2008, 5000000 women applied for the scheme, out of which only 29000 women could open accounts under this scheme.
The objective of this scheme is also to provide a multi-purpose identity card with the name Bhamashah Card. The state government’s main objective is to make women financially independent and provide benefits of many other financial and non-financial schemes through Bhamashah Card Scheme.
The Bhamashah card given under this scheme is in the name of the family’s woman, which is linked to a woman’s bank account. Bhamashah Card provides women with cash benefits and biometric identification, and core banking benefits, which are transferred directly to the bank account.
Features of Bhamashah Yojana
The Bhamashah Yojana launched by the Rajasthan government for women empowerment has the following characteristics.
- The financial benefits offered under Bhamashah Yojana are directly deposited in the beneficiary’s account, which reduces the chances of any financial corruption.
- The main objective of this scheme is to benefit the needy women of society directly.
- Under this scheme, Bhamashah Card is provided to students and physically challenged eligible beneficiaries.
- So far, about 1.5 million poor women have benefited by opening their bank accounts under this scheme.
- Under the Bhamashah scheme, men can also benefit from schemes by paying ₹ 20 and ₹ 25 by getting a Bhamashah card.
- The Bhamashah Card provides medical insurance facilities ranging from ₹ 30000 to ₹ 300000 to poor and deprived beneficiaries under special emergency medical conditions.
- With the help of the Bhamashah Card, women can get ration at a concession rate with a biometric system.
- Under Bhamashah Yojana, a woman is made the head of a family, and a bank account is opened in her name and the benefit of all government schemes is provided through that account.
- The beneficiary can also withdraw money from the Rupay Card received under Bhamashah Yojana by visiting the nearby Bhamashah Center.
- Information about the financial transactions in the beneficiary’s bank account is immediately received through the SMS facility.
- The benefit of more than 50 government schemes is being provided directly to the beneficiaries through the Bhamashah Card.
Bhamashah Scheme Eligibility
The following people are eligible to benefit from Bhamashah Yojana launched by the state government for women empowerment.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Any woman in the family must have an account with the bank through the Bhamashah card.
- Only the woman will have the right to allow the withdrawal of money from the bank account.
- Those students looking for enrollment in educational institutes to prepare for coaching examinations are necessary to enrol in government schools and colleges.
- Adult persons can be part of that scheme who wish to obtain loans to set up a business.
- Women from low-income families benefit from the scheme, fighting for their identity and establishing themselves as leaders.
- Physically incapacitated persons can avail the benefit of Bhamashah Yojana.
- Individuals can be part of the scheme who need financial help for medical illnesses and operations.
Documents required for Bhamashah Card
If a person wants to apply for a Bhamashah Card under Bhamashah Yojana, he has the following documents.
- Filled application form valid by the state government.
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Experience Letter for Business.
- Birth certificate of the applicant.
- The applicant’s identity card (Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card, PAN card, etc.)
- Latest passport size photo.
- Bank account and bank account details in the name of the woman.
- Mobile Number and Email ID (optional)
Benefits of Bhamashah Scheme
The Bhamashah scheme launched by the Rajasthan government for women empowerment has the following benefits.
- The family of Bhamashah card holders helps the woman to become strong and self-reliant.
- More than 50 government schemes are being directly availed in the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under the Bhamashah Yojana, financial and non-financial services are being availed without any delay with complete transparency.
- Biometric identification is being obtained from the Bhamashah Card, which can be availed in other services as well.
- Bhamashah cards can be availed benefits related to social security pension, scholarship scheme and NREGA.
How to apply for a Bhamashah Card?
The state government has provided both offline and online facilities to the beneficiaries to apply under Bhamashah Yojana.
The online application process for Bhamashah Card
If a person wants to apply for a Bhamashah Card online, follow the steps given below.
- If a person wants a Bhamashah card, the applicant must first be registered for Bhamashah Yojana. The person connecting with the scheme can also register themselves under the scheme through an online medium.
- To register Bhamashah Card online, visit the official website of the scheme. The official website home page will open.
- A link to the Bhamashah Enrolment will appear on the Home Page; click on this link. A new page will open as soon as the link is clicked.
- In the new page (i) Citizen Registration (ii) Citizen Enrollment, (iii) Forget Registration Number (iv) Acknowledgement Receipt (v) Upload Documents (vi) Card Status (vii) Citizen PDF Enroll etc. options will appear.
- Registration is necessary to benefit Bhamashah Yojana, so first, click on the link of Citizen Registration.
- On clicking Citizen Registration, Bhamashah Card Registration Form will open in which the name of the head of the family, Aadhaar number, mobile number, gender etc., are filled right and click on the Submit button.
- On registration, the registration number will be generated, which will be kept safe for further action.
- After successful registration under Bhamashah Yojana, click on Citizen Enrollment’s link and submit the registration number received after registration.
- After submitting, the Bhamashah Family Enrollment Registration Form will open with the information already filled. In which information related to the head of the family and other members such as basic information of the head of the family, address of the residence, details of the family’s head, details of the family identity card. Fill in the relevant information related to the documents in the specified column.
- After selecting the required documents for the application form, upload it in the prescribed size and format and cross-check all the filled information.
- If any information is incomplete, fill it correctly and click on the Submit button. On submission, an Acknowledgment Number will be received. Please keep it for future reference.
- In this way, anyone can apply for Bhamashah Yojana online and add their family members’ name and benefit from the schemes launched by the state government.
- After the application form is approved, the government will verify the information and documents filled in the application form.
- If the information filled by the beneficiary in the verification process is found correct, then it will be issued a Bhamashah card.
The offline application process for Bhamashah Card
The Rajasthan government has built permanent centres at Raj Sampark Bharat Nirman Seva Kendras, Panchayat Samitis, etc., to connect with Bhamashah Yojana E-Mitra Seva Kendras as permanent centres for the scheme. If a person wants to apply for a Bhamashah card online, he can contact the above centre with the necessary documents and follow the following steps.
- Obtain the application form prescribed by the state government from the centre associated with the scheme.
- Fill the columns correctly related to all the information sought in the application form.
- Attach the required documents to the Bhamashah Card along with the application form.
- Paste the latest photograph of your passport size at the prescribed place on the application form and sign it at the designated place.
- Submit the completed filled application form at the centre related to the scheme and obtain the deposit receipt.
- After receipt of the application form, verification will be done based on the information provided by you by the concerned department.
- Upon completing the verification process, the Bhamashah card is issued in the family’s woman’s name. The benefits of which can be availed by various women schemes of the family.
How to download a Bhamashah Card?
If a person has applied under Bhamashah Yojana and wants to download the Bhamashah card online when the Bhamashah card is ready. In that case, he must first get himself registered on Rajasthan SSO Portal. A beneficiary can also download Rajasthan Bhamashah car with the help of its nearest SSO centre. If a person wants to download a Bhamashah card online, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of Rajasthan SSO Portal and register yourself on the portal.
- After successful registration, log in to the Rajasthan SSO portal with the help of User ID & Password.
- After login, the option of Citizen App will appear in the Left Sidebar. A link to Bhamashah will appear under the option of Citizen app. Click on this Bhamashah link.
- Clicking on the Bhamashah link will open the Sub Menu on one side, in which the option of Bhamashah e-Card will appear. Click on this link.
- On clicking the Bhamashah e-Card link, a new page will fill in the information requested and submit it. As soon as you submit, the Bhamashah card details will open on your screen.
- From here, you can easily download a Bhamashah Card in just a few steps.
How to do Bhamashah Card Updation?
Any person can make the update or change related to the Bhamashah card online by visiting the official website of Bhamashah Yojana itself. The following changes can be made online on the Bhamashah Yojana portal.
You are adding a new family member.
- To record the marriage information of which family member.
- You can add information about the death of a family member.
- Any change in residential address.
- You can add relevant information related to your bank account etc.
For any online updation in Bhamashah Card, it is necessary to have an SSO ID. Therefore, before making any online change to the Bhamashah card, you must create an SSO ID.
Bhamashah Yojana Helpline Number
Through this article, an attempt has been made to provide accurate and complete information on all aspects related to Bhamashah Yojana. If a person still needs more information regarding Bhamashah Yojana or Bhamashah Card or has any problem, then the Bhamashah Yojana Helpline toll-free number 18001806127 provided by the government can be contacted.