How to Make an Income Certificate in Delhi?
Income Certificate Delhi | Delhi Income Certificate | E District Delhi Income Certificate Download | Income Certificate In Delhi | Download Income Certificate Delhi | Delhi Govt Income Certificate | Income Certificate Form Delhi Online Apply Income Certificate Online Apply In Delhi
Income Certificate Delhi– Every person needs an Income Certificate at some point in time to get the benefits of various types of government services. An income certificate is an official document issued by the state government, which certifies the annual income of any family. Under the income certificate, the details of the annual income earned by an individual or family from various sources are given. Similarly, the citizens of Delhi also need a Income Certificate Delhi to get the benefits of various government services.
Why is Income Certificate Delhi required?
Any person can have the following reasons for obtaining an income certificate.
- For taking admission in any educational institution under reservation quota.
- To get the benefits of Social Welfare Schemes brought by the State Government from time to time.
- To get benefits under the economically weaker section, the central and state government launched the housing scheme.
- To get the benefits of Old Age Pension Schemes, Widow Pension Scheme and Agricultural Labor Pension Scheme brought by the Central and State Government.
- To get the benefits of various schemes run by the central government.
Documents Required for Income Certificate Delhi
If a person wants to get an Income Certificate in Delhi, he must attach the following documents with the application form.
- A recent passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Previous Income Certificate (if available).
- BPL Ration Card or National Food Security Card.
- Documents related to expenses like electricity bill and rent receipt etc.
- Self-signed dependent self-declaration certificate.
- Address proof.
E District Income Certificate Delhi Online Apply Process
If a person wants to apply for Income Certificate Delhi, then follow the steps given below-
- First of all, go to the official website of the e-District Delhi Portal. The home page of the official website will open.
- The option of Download will appear in the navigation menu on the home page. Click on the download link. On clicking on the download link, a new page will open where the Application Forms link will appear for downloading the Application Form.
- Click on the link to Application Forms. The list of various services application forms will open on the new page. The option of Issuance of Income Certificate will appear under the Department of Revenue.
- The Download Icon will appear in front of the Issuance of Income Certificate. Click on this Download Icon. The application form of Income Certificate Delhi will open in PDF format.
- Download & Print the application form using the option of Download / Print and fill all the information sought in the application form correctly in the relevant fields.
- Paste your passport size photograph on the application form and put your signature. Attach the necessary documents prescribed by the Delhi Government for the application form of Income Certificate Delhi with the application form and submit it to the office of the concerned Sub Divisional Magistrate.
- After submitting the application form, the relevant Department will verify the information and documents provided by you through local enquiry. After the verification process is completed, you will be issued Income Certificate Delhi by the concerned Department.
- The concerned department will issue the Income Certificate Delhi within 14 days of receipt of the application. The income certificate will be valid for 6 months from the date of issue.
Read Also : – How to Pay BSES Rajdhani Online Bill Payment?
Income Certificate Delhi Application Track Process
If a person wants to track the application form of Income Certificate Delhi online through the official website of the e-district Delhi portal, then follow the steps given below-
- First of all, go to the official website of e Distik Portal. The home page of the official website will open.
- On the right side of the home page, the option of Track Your Application will appear under G2C Services. Click on the link to Track Your Application.
- As soon as you click on the Track Your Application link, a new page will open to track the application. Select the Department of Revenue from the drop-down list of the Department.
- From the drop-down list of Applied for, select Issuance of Income Certificate. Fill in your Income Certificate Delhi Application Number & Applicant Name in the given field.
- Fill the Captcha Code in the given column and click on the Search button. As soon as you click on Search, your Income Certificate Delhi Application details will open on your screen.
- In this way, anyone can easily track Income Certificate Delhi Application through the eDistrict Delhi Portal in a few clicks.
Read Also : Mukhya Mantri Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana 2021
How to give Feedback on E-district Delhi Portal?
If any person wants to give their feedback regarding the services available on Delhi e-District portal, then follow the steps given below-
- First of all, go to the official website of e District Portal. The home page of the official website will open.
- The Feedback option will appear in the navigation menu on the home page. Click on the Feedback link.
- On clicking on the link for Feedback, the Feedback Entry Form will open on the screen. Enter your name, mobile number, email address in the given fields.
- Type your Feedback in the Feedback box. Enter the captcha code in the given field and click on submit button.
- On clicking on the submit button, your Feedback will be submitted on the e-disk Delhi portal, whose unique number will appear on the screen.
Services related to download on E-district Delhi Portal
Download links of services related to application forms, output certificate template, issue certificate, digital signature, self-declaration have been made available to the state’s citizens by the Government of Delhi through the e-District Delhi portal.
The list of download links on these E District Delhi is as follows-
|S. No.||Download Items||Download Links|
|1||Application Form||Click Here|
|2||Output Certificate Templates||Click Here|
|3||Certificate Issued||Click Here|
|4||Digital Signature||Click Here|
Read Also:- How to View FIR Status of Delhi Police?