How to apply for Aadhar card without any documents?
How to Apply for Aadhar Card without any documents – Aadhar card has presented the best option of identity proof in India. Day by day, popularity is increasing as an identity proof. Priority is also being given to the Aadhar card for receiving public welfare schemes launched by the Central and State Governments. Aadhar card has become necessary for competitive examinations, admission in schools, Aadhaar based services. Keeping in view the increasing use of Aadhar Card, it is essential for every person to have an Aadhar Card.
But to get the Aadhar card, along with the Aadhar card application form, the necessary documents also have to be submitted. There is no need to fear if you do not have any valid documents to make an Aadhar card. You can also get an aadhar card made without any documents.
In the post ‘How to Apply for Aadhar Card without any documents,’ detailed information will be provided about the process of making an Aadhar card without documents. If you do not have any valid documents for an Aadhar card, then definitely read this post till the end.
Also Read: How To Apply Online For Aadhar Card
How to apply for Aadhar card without any documents?
Suppose you do not have an aadhar card and want to apply for an aadhar card. But the biggest problem for you is that you do not have any valid documents required for an Aadhar card. So there’s nothing to panic about. If you do not have a certificate proving your identity and residence, you can still apply for Aadhaar.
In this post titled ‘How to Apply for Aadhar Card without any documents,’ it has been told about how to apply for Aadhaar card without any documents with the help of an introducer authorized by UIDAI. Follow the steps given below for Apply Aadhaar Card without Document.
- First of all, go to your area’s Aadhaar Enrollment Center to apply for an Aadhaar Card without a Document.
- You can find the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center in your area from the official website of UIDAI.
- Receive the Aadhaar enrollment/correction/update form from the Aadhar Enrollment Center Officer and fill in all the information asked in it at the correct place.
- Get the duly filled application form certified by an Introducer who has been identified and notified by the Registrar or Aadhaar Regional Offices.
- Submit the form to the Aadhar Executive Officer present at the Aadhar Enrollment Center.
- Provide your biometric data, such as fingerprint, iris scan, and photo, etc., to the Aadhaar officer.
- After completing the demographic and biometrics related to Aadhaar, a receipt containing the enrollment number will be provided to you by the Aadhaar officer.
- Would you please keep this receipt handy as it contains your 14 digit enrollment number, with the help of which you can check the status of your Aadhar card online?
- After completing the application process without documents and within 90 days, your Aadhar card will reach your address.
- Suppose your Aadhar card is not delivered at home within 90 days and you need an Aadhar card. In that case, you can download the e-Aadhaar card as an Aadhar Password-protected PDF File from the official website of UIDAI.
Who is the Aadhar Introducer?
Before knowing about ‘How to Apply for Aadhar Card without any documents,’ we also need to know who an Aadhaar Introducer is? An Aadhaar Introducer is a person authorized by the Unique Identification Authority of India to be posted by the Registrar or Regional Office of UIDAI. UIDAI has appointed introducers at almost all regional offices, whose primary function is to provide any proof of identity or address at the time of Aadhaar enrollment. Familiarize yourself with the unique identification authority of India. The Aadhar registrar appoints the Introducer. He works under the Registrar in the regional offices.
; The Registrar of another regional office contacts introducers appointed by one of the registrars/she also introduces the people coming under the other regional office to UIDAI.
Suppose a person does not have proof of identity or address. In that case, the information related to that person’s family is obtained by the Introducer. After verification by the Introducer, his Aadhaar is based on the recommendation of the Introducer by the Aadhaar officer. The card enrollment process is initiated.
Also Read: How To Update Aadhar Card Mobile Number.
Eligibility Criteria for Aadhaar Introducer
Before knowing about ‘How to Apply for Aadhar Card without any documents‘, let us see the eligibility criteria required for an Aadhaar introducer. If a person wants to become an Introducer for the Unique Identification Authority of India, then it is necessary to fulfill the following things.
- The Introducer must be at least 18 years of age.
- Introducers should not have any criminal record.
- The Introducer has to submit his Aadhaar number and other details related to Aadhaar to the Aadhaar registrar.
- An Introducer can be an employee of the Registrar, an elected representative of a local organization, a postman, a teacher, a doctor, a local organization member, an ASHA worker, etc.
- A representative of any local NGO can also apply to be an Introducer.
What are the responsibilities of an introducer?
Before knowing about ‘How to Apply for Aadhar Card without any documents,’ it is also necessary for us to understand the responsibilities of an Aadhaar introducer are? The Introducer appointed by the Regional Aadhaar Registrar performs the following duties.
- To help those who do not have the required documents for the Aadhaar application.
- He verifies the information given in the enrollment of persons who have made an Aadhaar card without documents.
- Introducer provides complete information about Aadhaar related procedures to the people for Aadhaar Enrollment.
- An introducer is available at all times to make people aware of Aadhaar.
- Introducer himself checks the information entered by the applicant in the Aadhar card form.
- If the information in the Aadhaar application is found to be correct, the Introducer approves the enrollment application.
- The Introducer helps only those who do not have any documents of identity and residence.
- An introducer does not charge any fee from the applicant for verifying Aadhaar enrollment details.
- The Registrar gives the Introducer a certain amount for this work.
- The Introducer does not accept applications containing incorrect information. Such as getting the basis of another person ready in place of a dead or living person.
- He should not confirm if someone has knowingly provided false information.
- The Introducer should not forge false biometric data of the applicant.
- If the Introducer is found to be doing any illegal act, then they may face penal action.
In this post, under the title ‘How to apply for Aadhar card without any documents,’ complete information has been provided about making an Aadhaar card without documents. An Aadhaar card introducer is required for ‘Apply Aadhaar Card without Document.’ Therefore, the eligibility criteria, responsibilities for Aadhar introducer have also been explained in detail, and along with it, it has also been told who can become an Aadhar introducer.