How to Fill Aadhar Card Form)– The importance of an Aadhar card is increasing day by day, due to which it is one of the most reliable and useful identity proofs. That is, Aadhaar has become an important document these days. According to the data of the Government of India, the Aadhaar card of more than 90% of Indians has already been prepared.
But there are still 8-10% of the country’s population who do not have an Aadhar card. In the absence of an Aadhar card, these people cannot get the benefits of central and state government schemes.
These people can also enroll for their Aadhar card by visiting their nearest Aadhar center by filling the Aadhar card application and submitting it along with the documents required for the application. The enrollment form at the Aadhar center is free.
Before filling out an Aadhar card, is it necessary to know how to fill Aadhar Card Form? You can also download the Aadhaar Enrollment Form through the official website of UIDAI. Click on the link “download Aadhar enrollment/update/correction form” to download the Aadhar enrollment form.
In this post, information has been provided about what should be kept in mind while filling the Aadhar card. That is, all the guidelines have been told about how to fill Aadhar Card Form. Let us now know the process of how to fill Aadhar Card Form?
Required Fields for Aadhaar Enrollment Form?
Before knowing how to fill Aadhar card form, it is necessary to know what information is asked in the Aadhar card form. If you want to apply for an Aadhar Card, the following information must be possessed to fill the Aadhar Card Enrollment Form.
- Pre-Enrolment ID
- NPR Receipt/TIN Number
- Applicant’s full name
- applicant’s gender
- Applicant’s age
- Full Address of the Applicant
- Details of parents and guardians for children below 5 years of age.
- Identity proof or document related to the place of residence and date of birth.
- Introductory details or HOF/head of family information.
- Applicant’s signature/thumb impression
- Enrollment date and time
Also Read: How to Update Photo in Aadhar Card?
Guidelines for How to fill Aadhar Aadhar Card Form
If you have not applied for an Aadhar Card yet, then apply for Aadhar at the earliest by visiting your nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center. But before filling the Aadhar enrollment form, keep in mind the following guidelines related to How to fill Aadhar Card Form.
- The information given in the Aadhaar Enrollment Form should be as per the documents available with you.
- Make sure to match the information given in the application form with your certificates.
- In the case of the Aadhaar application for children below 5 years of age, the parent or guardian must provide their details.
- You must enter your mobile number and email address in the enrollment form to avail yourself Aadhaar related services.
- Make sure to link mobile with an Aadhar card by filling in your mobile number in the application form.
- After submitting the application form, if you know that there has been an error in it, you can make the correction free of cost within 96 hours of registration.
- The Aadhaar Enrollment Form has to be filled again to correct any errors in Aadhaar.
- When correction or updation, fill only those details in the Aadhaar Enrollment Form you wish to change.
- Must attach the required documents along with the Aadhar application form.
- If you do not have the required documents for the Aadhar card application form, you must get the Aadhar application form verified by a UIDAI authorized Introducer.
- Before filling the Aadhar card, you must read the above guidelines on how to fill Aadhar Card form so that there is no error in filling the Aadhar application form.
How to fill Aadhar Card Form?
If you are willing to apply for an Aadhar card, you need to know how to fill the Aadhar card form (How to fill Aadhar Card Form). Follow the steps given below to know the process of how to fill Aadhar Card Form.
- First of all, download and print the Aadhar Card Form from the official website of UIDAI.
- Before filling the application form, you must read the necessary guidelines on how to fill Aadhar Card Form under the title. After this, according to the information sought, fill the Pre and Roll Ment ID or Receipt Number in the given column.
- If applying for updation in Aadhar card, then enter the UID number in the space provided.
- Write your full name in CAPITAL LETTERS as per the documents and tick the Female/Male/Transgender mark.
- Enter your date of birth in DD MM YYYY format and tick the box declared or verified. If age is verified, then tick Verified; otherwise, tick on Declared.
- In the Aadhar update form, fill in your complete address like building apartment, locality, street number, flat number, mohalla, tehsil, district, pin code, etc., in place of address.
- Just fill in the email id or mobile number in the given column. While applying for change, link Aadhaar with mobile and enter email only.
- Enter the full name of your father, mother, guardian, husband, wife, etc., in capital letters in the space provided.
- Aadhar Card Number or Enrollment ID of Father-Mother, Guardian, Husband Wife, etc., must be filled in DD MM YYYY HH MM SS format.
- Fill in the name of the required documents as per the Aadhar card details. If you have opted for Verified for Age, you must enclose the date of birth certificate.
- If you do not have the documents of identity and residence and have applied without documents, you must get the Introducer’s signature authorized by UIDAI.
- The full name of the head of the family must be entered in CAPITAL LETTERS and also the Enrollment ID or Aadhar Card Number.
- Applicants must enter their signature or thumb impression along with the place of application and date of enrollment.
- After filling the Aadhar card form, send the necessary documents (identity, residence, date of birth) along with the registered post to the address mentioned on the Aadhar Card Form.
- The Aadhaar authority will verify the information provided by you in the application form. After the verification process is completed, your Aadhar card will be sent to the home address.
In this post, under the title ‘How to Fill Aadhar Card Form,’ complete information has been provided about keeping in mind while filling the Aadhar card form. If you have not applied for the Aadhar card yet or want to correct the errors left in the Aadhar card, before filling the Aadhar card correction form, you must read the ‘How to fill Aadhar Card Form’ post. After reading this post, there will be no error in filling the Aadhar card.
Also Read: How To Apply For PVC Smart Aadhar Card?