How To Make MIDC Water Bill Payment Online?
Water Bill MIDC | MIDC Water Bill Payment Online | MIDC Water Bill Online Payment | MIDC Water Bill View | MIDC Water Bill Duplicate Copy |MIDC Water Bill Charges
MIDC Water Bill Payment:- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has provided the facility to its customers to make MIDC Water Bill Payment Online. Any customer can pay their water bill online through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking and NEFT / RTGS.
Today, through this post, detailed information will be provided about the online payment process of the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation water bill. If you want to know the process of making MIDC water bill payments online, then definitely read this post till the end.
MIDC Water Bill Payment Online Process
If a person wants to make Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, i.e., MIDC water bill payment online, follow the steps below.
- To make a water bill payment for Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, click on the MIDC water bill payment online link.
- On clicking this link, the landing page for water bill payment will open.
- Enter your consumer number in the Customer Number column and click on the submit button.
- On clicking the submit button, the details of the company’s name, industrial area, mobile number, and email ID will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the button of the Water Bill. Your bill number, bill date, payment amount and due date will be displayed on the screen.
- If you want to make additional or advance payment, fill the advance payment amount in place of the given payment amount. But keep in mind that the amount of advance payment should not be less than the current bill amount.
- Click on the Pay Online button. On clicking on the tab of Pay Online, you will be redirected to the payment gateway for making MIDC water bill payments online, where merchant name and payment amount will appear on the right side of the page.
- On the left side of this page, you will see the option of making a Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, and NEFT / RTGS payment. Select any one option as per your convenience for MIDC water bill payment online.
- If you have opted for a Credit or Debit card, then fill in the credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV/CVC, cardholder name in the given column and click on the Make Payment button.
- On successful MIDC water bill payment, a notification window for successful payment will open. Your payment will be updated in the next two working days.
- If you want to print the MIDC water bill payment online receipt, click on the Print button.
- On clicking the Print button, the ‘MIDC water bill payment’ acknowledgement receipt will be generated and displayed.
- Click on the button of Print to print the Acknowledgment receipt. The bill payment receipt will be displayed in PDF format, which you can take a printout.
- Make sure to note down the reference number after the MIDC water bill payment online is made successfully.
Note– If successfully MIDC water bill payment is not being made online, then note, as per RBI notification dated March 16, 2020, no bank can sanction e-commerce transactions without the approval of the cardholder. Get the e-commerce online transaction facility enabled by contacting the card-issuing bank before making the final payment.
- 1.8% +GST will be charged for payment by credit card.
- There is no additional charge for the amount up to ₹2000 for debit card payment.
- An amount exceeding ₹2000 cannot be paid through Debit Card.
- Online payment can be made only from 10:00 am to 11:30 pm.
- The portal does not provide a partial payment facility.
- For any payment transaction query related to MIDC water bill payment online, you can contact [email protected]
- You can also see the water bill and receipt by visiting the link consumer.midcindia.org.
- MIDC water bill payment can be made online by the customer with a late fee even after the due payment date.
MIDC Water Bill Payment Online through NEFT/ RTGS
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has started NEFT/RTGS facility as an additional facility for water bill payment, keeping in mind its customers’ MIDC water bill payment facilities. If a customer wants to make MIDC water bill payments online through NEFT/RTGS, follow the below steps.
- First of all, click on the MIDC water bill payment through NEFT/RTGS link to make the MIDC water bill payment online.
- On clicking this link, the MIDC water bill payment online window will open.
- Enter the customer number in the given column and click on the submit button.
- On clicking the submit button, the details of company name, industrial area, mobile number, email address, invoice number, invoice date, payment amount after due date and due date payment amount will display on the screen.
- Click on the Pay Online button. On clicking the Pay Online button, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Merchant name and payment amount details will appear on the right side of the payment gateway page, while NEFT/RTGS option will appear in the payment options on the left side.
- Select the option of NEFT/RTGS and select eChallan from the dropdown list. Click on the Generate e-Challan button.
- On clicking the Generate e-challan button, the e-challan will be generated. Download and print the e-challan.
- Take the copy of the e-challan and visit your nearest bank branch and make the payment without any change in the challan amount.
- If you want to make MIDC water bill payment online using mobile net banking through NEFT or RTGS, you have to add the account given in e-challan as Add Payee.
- If you want to make MIDC water bill payments online through net banking, then ₹10 plus GST will be charged on each transaction.
Note – Important things related to NEFT/RTGS payment
- E Challan can be used only once, so pay through E Challan generated for NEFT or RTGS payment at least four working days before the due payment date.
- If the customer does not make the payment within four working days before the due payment date, the customer will be responsible for the delayed payment charges.
- While making the payment through NEFT RTGS e-Challan, fill the payment amount mentioned in the e-challan correctly along with the additional charges.
- If the customer does not fill the amount given in the e-challan correctly, then the payment process will not be successful.
- This e-challan is valid for two days from the date of generation.
- A separate e-challan needs to be generated for each payment.
- If payment is received from your bank after five days of the transaction, this payment amount will be refunded to the bank.
Benefits of MIDC water bill payment online advance
If a person wants to deposit Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Water Bill in advance and the current bill amount, this facility has also been provided to him by the portal. MIDC water bill advance payment can have the following benefits.
- Customers will not need to make MIDC water bill payment online every month by depositing a certain amount as advance payment.
- With sufficient balance in the account, there will be no fear of missing the due date.
- Your monthly MIDC water bill will also include the balance in your account.
- On making Advance MIDC water bill payments, the customer will not be afraid of paying late fees after the due date has passed.
MIDC Water Bill View
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has provided an online facility to view MIDC Water Bill through its official website. If a customer wants to view the MIDC Water Bill, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, click on the link of consumer.midcindia.org for MIDC Water Bill View.
- After clicking on this link, the login page of the Maharashtra Industrial Development Consumer Portal will open.
- Enter your consumer number and password in the given column. If your consumer number is DV001/1234ARE/201, then fill 1234 ARE in the given column only.
- Click on the Login button. The dashboard will open in front of you.
- Select your current water bill. Your bill will be displayed on the screen.
- From here, you can also download MIDC Water Bill Duplicate Copy.
Read Also : – How to Make JVVNL Electricity Bill Payment?