NRHM RCH Portal 2022: Along with the central government, various state governments also run many important schemes for their citizens’ economic, social, and health welfare. India ranks second in human resources globally, with a population of 139 crores.
The population of India is about 18 percent of the total population of the world. That is, in terms of population, India comes second after China. The Reproductive and Child Health Society was established by the Government of India to control the abnormally growing population in India. Its main objective is to control the growing population in India and develop appropriate measures for population control.
Reproductive Child Health-NRHM RCH Portal
Reproductive Child Health is also known as the Reproductive and Child Health Programme. Various types of services and facilities are organized from time to time for the welfare of pregnant women and babies under the Reproductive and Child Health Program. The Government of India has launched the RCH portal to make the benefits of services and facilities under this program to all pregnant women. With the help of the RCH portal, proper guidance is provided to all pregnant women, and assistance is provided to them by collecting information from them.
What is NRHM RCH Portal?|RCH Portal Registration Rch.nhm.gov.in
The Government of India established the REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH Society in 1997, also known as the Reproductive and Child Health Program in Hindi, intending to take care of the health and welfare of women and children. The above society was established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, to take care of reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health.
The government had set up a website, known as RCH Portal, for the smooth conduct of this work. With the help of this portal, women are covered with the problem of infertility, the cycle of pregnancy, the time of delivery, and the sexual safety of both husband and wife.
NRHM RCH Portal 2022 Key Highlights
|Portal Name||REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH
(Reproductive and Child Health Program)
|Concerned Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Objective||Providing services for the welfare of pregnant women and infants|
|Beneficiary||pregnant women and newborns|
|Total eligible pairs registered||22,46,39,221|
|Total registered pregnant women||208057148|
NRHM RCH Portal Objectives
The Central Government is creating the capacity to restore, regulate and restore fertility in the people for their welfare keeping in view the health of women and children. The government started this portal to make women successful in pregnancy, safe delivery capacity, healthy pregnancy outcome, child welfare, etc.
Objectives of the Reproductive and Child Health Program
The Reproductive and Child Health Program has the following purposes:-
- To bring down the infant birth rate below 21 per 1000 population.
- To reduce the infant mortality rate to less than 60 per 1000 births.
- They are reducing the maternal mortality rate.
- Increase the Institutional deliveries, i.e., more than 80% of hospital deliveries.
- We are bringing all newborns under 100% immunization coverage.
- To increase the coverage of proper antenatal care to 100%.
- To improve health services across the country, keep pregnant women and their children in mind.
NRHM RCH Portal Benefits And Features
In the Reproductive and Child Health Program (RCH) program under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, women’s and children’s health benefits and health services will be uploaded on this portal from time to time.
The features of the Reproductive and Child Health Program portal are as follows –
- Necessary measures for their care will be available to all pregnant women through the portal.
- With the help of the portal, pregnant women will be able to get advice and remedies related to their health quickly.
- With the help of this portal, necessary steps are being taken to reduce the mortality rate of pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can track their health-related records with the help of this portal.
- Through this portal, every possible step is being taken to reduce the mortality rate of pregnant women and infants.
- With the help of this portal, pregnant women can see their details by logging in on their mobile phones using their ID number and mobile phone.
- With the help of this portal, women can get vaccination-related information sitting at home.
- The information is uploaded on this portal day before the day so that the details related to the vaccination of pregnant women can be easily accessed.
Stages of Working of NRHM RCH Portal
The Reproductive and Children Health Program is broadly divided into four phases. These four steps are as follows:-
- Family Planning– Under this phase, the RCH program focuses on population control methods and investigates the aspects of failure of population control programs.
- Securing Motherhood – In this stage, appropriate steps are taken to ensure the health of pregnant women, due to which women get proper care during pregnancy.
- Care for Mothers – Under this phase, the work of nutrition, vaccination of pregnant women, monitoring the health of pregnant women after delivery, etc., is done on the RCH portal.
- Care for Children – Under this phase on the RCH portal, parents are educated about lactating their babies, newborns’ health care, and vaccinations.
NRHM RCH Portal 2022 Registration (RCH Portal Registration Rch.nhm.gov.in)
If you also want to take advantage of the services and facilities available on the RCH portal, then you have to register on the portal. If you are willing to register on this portal, you must keep in mind the guidelines given below.
- The registration of any beneficiary on this portal is done based on the identification done by the ANM on the register.
- Beneficiaries are included in this program based on identification through a household survey.
- Identification numbers are not issued to the beneficiaries by the ANM.
- Once the identification number is given to the beneficiary, your data is sent to the data entry operator.
- The following information is included in the data by the data operator
- village-wise information.
- Tracking of eligible couples using contraceptives.
- Tracking of pregnant women.
- Children were tracking.
- A 12 digit ID number is issued to the beneficiary upon joining the RCH portal.
- You will be given a 12 digit ID number after the data operator uploads this information on the portal. In this way, your registration will be done.
Special note– This program is mainly divided into two parts: getting health benefits for pregnant women and their babies. Registered pregnant women can get information related to vaccinations received after the day after two and a half years through this portal. It is only necessary to keep your 12 digit ID number with you. With the help of this 12 digit ID, women can get their children vaccinated from any region of the country and contact information related to PK through this portal.
How to Login to NRHM RCH Portal?
It is pretty simple to login into the RCH portal. If you also want to log in to benefit from this portal, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly visit the official website of RCH Portal rch.nhm.gov.in.
- The home page of the official website will open on the screen. You will see the “Data Entry” option on the home page.
- Click on the option “Data Entry.”
- On clicking on the “Data Entry” option, an application form will open, as shown in the picture below.
- Enter your state name, state code, user name, password, and captcha code in the given fields on the new page.
- After filling out the login form completely, click on the login button.
- If your User ID and Password are correct, you will be able to log in to this portal successfully.
NRHM RCH Portal Data Entry Process
Many facilities/services are being provided to pregnant women and their babies on RCH Portal; it is necessary to get some information to provide the excellent benefit of these services. Follow the steps given below to enter this information on the RCH portal.
- Firstly visit the official website of RCH Portal.
- Select the option “Data Entry” from the official page of the website.
- A new page will open to enter the state and username from the dropdown list.
- Login to your account with the help of your User ID and Password.
- After this, select the asked information like district, label, health block, etc., from the dropdown list.
- Then choose the type of health facility, sub facility, and village from the dropdown list.
- After entering all the above information, you will see the option of “Data Entry” on the screen.
- Select the type of data you wish to enter.
- Type of data to be entered – Population Entry, total number of citizens, Enumeration of a suitable applicant, Estimated number of women who neglect children, infant population, health provider details,eligible couple, couple title, couple’s residential details, details of joints, valid mobile number, pregnant woman, child penetration, health provider, direct data entry
- Now enter the population information and the eligible candidate’s details slowly at the designated place.
- Now save the data.
Through the Reproductive Child and Health Program Portal, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Government of India provides various services and facilities for health care for reproductive, maternal, newborn, and children. If you also want to become a beneficiary on this portal, then, first of all, you must register yourself on the portal.
FAQs related to NRHM RCH Portal
Q.1. What is the full name of RCH?
The full name of RCH is REPRODUCTIVE CHILD HEALTH?
Q.2. What is the purpose of the NRHM RCH Portal?
The main objective of the portal is to conduct essential services and facilities for the welfare of registered pregnant women and their babies.
Q.3. How to log in to RCH?
Login to the portal is straightforward. For this, you will need your 12 digit ID number. One can quickly log in by following the login as mentioned earlier process to log in.
Q.4. Into how many stages is RCH divided?
RCH is divided into four major stages.
Read Also : – Saubhagya Scheme/Sabhagya Yojana-PMSBHGY