PICME Login:- The full form of PICME is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation (Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation-Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation). PICME Login portal is the official website of the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation Organization, and this is the official website of the Government of Tamil Nadu. You can open the PICME login page online through the link picme.tn.gov.in.
Brief description of the New PICME Login page
|Portal Name||PICME Portal|
|PICME Full Form||Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation|
|Relevant departments||Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu Government.|
|Objective||NHM – National Health Mission|
|Official PICME Login page||Click Here.|
After the modification of this website, the PICME & MRMBS login page will be found on the homepage of the PICME 2.0 website. On this portal, you have been informed about the process of logging in and registering online through the PICME number.
In this post, you will be provided with detailed information about the login process on the picme.tn.gov.in portal. Along with this, you will also be informed about online registration through the PICME number.
HOW TO LOGIN PICME?
The old portal of PICME has been wholly amended. You have to visit the official website picme.tn.gov.in to log in to PICME Portal. If you want to log in to PICME Portal, you should visit this portal’s official new website.
How to Login to PICME Login Page?
If you want to visit the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation, i.e., the PICME login page, follow the steps below.
- Firstly visit the official website of PICME Portal picme.tn.gov.in.
- The home page of picme tn gov in the website will open.
- On the picme.tn.gov.in login page, you will see the PICME login form.
- Hover your cursor over the link of the PICME Login form given on the home page.
- Before logging in to PICME, keep in mind that you must be registered on this website.
- Enter your PICME Login ID or User ID in the first box of the Login section.
- Enter the PICME password in the second box.
- If you do not remember your password, you can generate a new password by clicking on the link to forget the password.
- Fill the given captcha code in the space provided.
- Re-check the entered information after entering PICME Login ID and Password and Captcha Code.
- After that, click on the submit button as the last step to login PICME.
- You will easily log in to the PICME portal by clicking on the submit button.
How to do PICME Login Registration?
If you want to log in to the PICME login page, you are required to register/register on the PICME portal. Two options have been provided to register on this portal, which is as follows-
- PICME CSC login registration
- PICME Login registration for the public.
If you do not belong to PICME Authority, you can select the Registration for Public. If you are willing to register on the PICME portal, follow the steps below.
- First of all, click on the link https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/ to go to the official website of PICME.
- Free Registration for Pregnancy Form will open on your screen. Enter all the information requested in the Pre-Registration of Pregnancy form.
- Enter Pregnant Mother Name (கர்ப்பிணித் ) in the space provided.
- Enter the information related to Building / Door / Flat No (கதவு / ) in the prescribed column provided.
- Then enter Street No./Name (தெரு / ) as well as other information.
- Select the administrative unit from the dropdown list in the application form.
- Select the Preferred day and time to Visit VHN (பார்வையிட ).
- After that, enter your email id and mobile number in the contact details.
- A one-time password will be received on your mobile number. Enter the One Time Password in the space provided to verify it.
- Save the application form, check the given details again, and submit it for further processing.
- Submit the registration form; your PICME registration process will be completed.
How to get an RCH ID or PICME Number?
Once you have successfully registered on the PICME login portal, you get an option to choose the day and time for BHM to visit the PICME registration website. VHM helps you in the RCH ID registration process, and your RCHID will be made available to you through the PICME portal. It takes one month to issue an RCH ID in Tamil Nadu.
Once you get the RCH ID, you can download the birth certificate with the help of the RCH ID or PICME Number. Once the registration process is complete, you will be able to quickly log in to the new picme login page by visiting the picme.tn.gov.in login page.
How to check PICME Number Registration Status?
If you have already registered for the PICME number on the PICME portal, follow the steps below to check the PICME number registration status online.
- First of all, visit the official website of PICME picme.tn.gov.in.
- Go to the Public Registration page, and the Pre-registration Application ID Status link will appear.
- Click on the Pre-registration Application ID Status link.
- On clicking this link, the registration status checking page will open.
- Enter your PICME registration application ID in the space provided on the registration status checking page.
- Click on submit button. On clicking the submit button, the PICME number status will be displayed.
- Thus you can quickly check your PICME Number Registration Status online.
PICME is a portal of the Government of Tamil Nadu, which works under the Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Government of Tamil Nadu. The full name of PICME is Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation. The main objective of the Tamil Nadu government behind starting this portal is to monitor the health of pregnant women in the state and provide them with maternity benefits. After registering on the PICME portal, eligible pregnant women are provided ₹ 18000 by the state government as maternity benefits.
FAQs related to PICME Login
What is RCH ID?
RCH ID is a unique ID number that the Government of Tamil Nadu provides to women after registering them on the PICME portal. This ID helps the state government monitor pregnant women’s health and provide them facilities.
Can PICME registration be done through a phone call?
If a pregnant woman does not know how to pre-register through the official website, she can do free registration for a PICME number or RCH ID by calling the Tamil Nadu government toll-free number 102.
How to check a pregnant woman’s RCH ID?
To check RCH ID, visit the official website of the PICME portal picme.tn.gov.in. You can quickly check RCH ID by using the link to check RCH ID status online from the website’s homepage.
Is address proof required for PICME registration?
No, any address proof is not required for PICME registration.
What is the maternity benefit given under PICME registration?
If a pregnant woman is registered on the PICME website, then ₹ 18000 is provided as maternity benefit based on her eligible condition.
Is the Aadhar card of a pregnant woman required for PICME login registration?
A pregnant woman does not need her Aadhar card for PICME number registration. Aadhar card helps pregnant women benefit from the maternity scheme.