Poshan Abhiyan Gov In|पोषण अभियान डाटा एंट्री|Poshan Abhiyaan 2021|Poshan Abhiyaan Entry|போஷன் அபியான்|Monitoring Poshan Abhiyaan|Poshan Abhiyaan.Gov.In Data Entry Login Password
Poshan Abhiyan Gov In:- Do you know what Poshan Abhiyan is? If you don’t know about POSHAN Abhiyaan, then no problem. You are on the right platform. Today in this post, you will be provided with detailed information about all the aspects related to the nutrition campaign. What is a nutrition campaign? How to log in to the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In portal to get the benefits of POSHAN Abhiyaan? Kishan Marg Poshan Abhiyan is a part of a comprehensive, holistic management plan of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji.
Mission Poshan 2.0 is a flagship program run by the Government of India to improve nutritional outcomes for children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women with technology, targeted approach, and convergence.
What is Poshan Abhiyaan?
Poshan Abhiyan is an important, ambitious project undertaken by the Government of India and various state ministries to improve the nutrition of children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women. The Government of India is taking the help of the best technology and coordination of State Governments to achieve the goal of Poshan Abhiyan.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, is the nodal ministry in the POSHAN Abhiyaan. Poshan Abhiyan is not a program but a mass movement (Jan Poshan Abhiyaan) to provide better nutrition facilities to children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating women.
Pradhan Mantri Poshan Abhiyan was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in March 2018. The main objective of the Government of India behind launching the POSHAN Abhiyaan was to achieve the objective of holistic nutrition for children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
All the entries of the ongoing works under the nutrition campaign can be seen by logging into monitoring poshan abhiyaan gov. Username and password have been provided to the users at the National, State, District and Block level to login into the POSHAN Abhiyaan portal. By logging into the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In portal, the user can efficiently study the overall data of the campaign.
Poshan Abhiyan Gov In Login Highlights
|Campaign Name||Poshan Abhiyaan|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Campaign Launch On||March 2018|
|Portal Name||Poshan Abhiyan Gov In|Poshan Abhiyaan App|
|nodal ministry||Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India|
|Right Nurture – Lighting the Nation & Towards a New Society (Towards new Dawn)|
|Mission Poshan 2.0
|Integrated Nutrition Supports Program|
|Poshan Abhiyaan Login||Click here|
|Poshan Abiyaan Helpline
011-23368202 / 011-23362376
The objective of Poshan Abhiyan Gov In
The Poshan Abhiyaan launched by the Government of India aims to implement a comprehensive and integrated strategy to strengthen the nutrition of children and pregnant women. The main objective of POSHAN Abhiyaan is to promote the health, immune system and well-being of children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
The Government of India celebrates every year in September as Rashtriya Poshan Maah to fulfill this purpose. To accelerate the nutrition campaign, the Government of India has also included Poshan Pakhwara in it.
Poshan Abhiyan Gov In Portal
The Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, has launched the Poshan Abhiyan Portal (Poshanabiyaan.gov.in) to accelerate the Poshan Abhiyan. The main objective of launching this portal is to rapidly increase the nutritional status of children, adolescents, pregnant women and lactating mothers by promoting the programs of the POSHAN Abhiyaan launched by the Government of India.
You can easily access the data related to POSHAN Abhiyaan on the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In portal. You will need a user password to access this portal. The national state, district and block level officers associated with Poshanabiyaan can log in to this portal (Poshan Abhiyaan Gov In login) with the help of a username and password.
Poshan Abhiyan Gov In Login Details
- If you are a state-level employee of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, your default username and password will be MoW&CD-State Name.
- Keep in mind that all the letters of the state’s name will be in capital letters. As you are an employee of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Rajasthan State, your password will be Mow&CD-RAJASTHAN.
- If you are a district-level employee, your username and password will be MoW&CD-DISTRICT Name. As you are an employee of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Rajasthan State, your password will be MoW&CD-JAIPUR.
- If you are a block-level employee, your default username and password will be MoW&CD-Block Code. As you are an employee of Block Level of the Ministry of Women and Child Development, your password will be MoW&CD-1020302.
How to Login to Poshan Abhiyaan?| Monitoring Poshan Abhiyaan Gov In Login
If you want to log in to the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In portal, you must have a User ID and Password. Without the POSHAN Abhiyaan user id and poshan abhiyaan.gov.in data entry login password, you will not be able to login to the POSHAN Abhiyaan portal because only those people can log in to this portal, which is associated with this nutrition campaign. The concerned department has provided a separate username and password to each person associated with the nutrition department. First of all, get your User ID and Password from the concerned department.
Follow the steps given below to log in to the Poshan Abhiyan portal.
- First of all, go to the official website of Poshan Abhiyan Portal (http://poshanabhiyaan.gov.in). The home page of the official website will open.
- The Data Entry section will appear in the navigation menu on the home page. Click on the link for Data Entry. Poshan Abhiyan Login Form will open.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the space provided in the Poshan Abhiyan Login Form. After that, fill in the given captcha code and click on the Sign In button.
- After clicking on the Sign In button, you will see the profile page. Verify the data given in the profile and change your Poshanabiyaan Default Password. To update the profile, click on the Update button. If you have any problem with login Poshanabiyaan, you can contact your supervisor.
- Keep in mind that if you changed your password at the time of last Poshan Abhiyan Login, and now you have forgotten the password, contact email@example.com. Your password will be reset and shared with you by the technical team of POSHAN Abhiyaan.
- When you do data entry login (Poshan Abhiyaan Entry) on the POSHAN Abhiyaan portal, you will see an interface as shown in the image below. It will be the home page of the data entry portal.
- You can change your password from this page by going to the profile link given on the right side and downloading the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In Data Entry User Manual.
- Here you will see the Activity Participation Form for the activity; select the type of activity from the Activity dropdown box. If your request activity is not visible here, click on the Other option.
- You will see a list of themes. Select the theme related to the activity from the given list. Here you can choose more than one theme.
- After this, select your Level from the dropdown box of Level. Here you will see the options of Central, State, District, Block & Village/AWC as the Level.
- As soon as you select the Level, a list of organizers will appear in the Organizer Box. From here, you select the Organizer.
- After this, select the related group from the dropdown box of the group. If you do not see the name of the group related to you here, select the Other option and select the time of activity. You can use the Calendar option to choose the period of the activity.
- Enter the number of participants in the Number of Total Participants box. Enter the data related to Adults & Children in the form below.
- To upload the photograph related to the activity, go to the option of Upload Picture and select the photo related to the activity and upload it. Keep in mind that the image size to be uploaded should not be more than 2 MB.
- After this, type the description related to the activity in the description box. In the description box, you can enter feedback related to the activity. After filling out the activity form completely, click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, your activity will be visible on the dashboard (Poshan Abhiyaan Dashboard).
Poshan Abhiyan Gov In Statistics
You can easily see the POSHAN Abhiyaan data on the POSHAN Abhiyaan portal. The Ministry of Women and Child Development has been made the nodal ministry for the successful operation of this campaign. From time to time, the data related to the campaign’s fast is updated on the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In portal by this ministry.
The table of data related to POSHAN Abhiyaan is given below. Visit the POSHAN Abhiyaan portal (Poshanabiyaan.gov.in) to get the latest POSHAN Abhiyaan data.
Poshan Abhiyaan 2021-2022
|#||NAME||DISTRICT COUNT||ACTIVITIES||ADULT MALE||ADULT FEMALE||CHILD MALE||CHILD FEMALE||TOTAL*|
|23||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||20||13873||1,48,835||2,54,880||1,97,208||2,14,277||8,19,437|
|29||DADRA NAGAR HAVELI & DAMAN AND DIU||3||137||3,436||13,580||5,358||4,961||28,219|
|36||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Poshan Abhiyaan Customer Care Number
If you face any problem using the Poshan Abhiyan Gov In portal, you can contact your higher authority; otherwise, you can contact the below-given email id on the contact number.
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact :- 011-23368202 / 011-23362376
You Must Read:-How to Download Delhi Police Salary Slip Online?