How to Create a Salary Bill on Pri PayManager or Pay Manager?
Pri Paymanager | Paymanager Pri | Paymanager 2 raj nic in| Paymanager 2 | Paymanager raj nic | Paymanager ga55 | Paymanager forgot password | Paymanager Employee Login | Paymanager Rajasthan| Pri paymanager forgot password | Pre paymanager raj nic
What is Pri PayManager or Pay Manaager Portal?
Pay Manager is a website of the Finance Department of the Government of Rajasthan to download Salary slip, Annual salary statement, and the facility to create Salary bill Pri paymanager or Pay Manager by any government employee or group employees. T.A., DA and Mediclaim can also be done online through Pri Paymanager.
How to Create Salary Bill on Pri PayManager or Pay Manaager ?
If you want to learn how to create a Salary Bill on Pri Pay manager or Pay Manager, you must follow the following steps.
Step 1: Go to Portal –
First of all, to learn how to create a Salary Bill on Pay manager / Pri paymanager, click on the link of www.paymanager2.raj.nic.in or www.pripaymanager.raj.nic.in and go to the homepage of the web portal. The interface will appear as per the image given below.
Step 2: Log in for the leading site –
To learn how to create a Salary Bill on Pri PayManager or Pay Manager, you must first go to the Main Site, for which you will have to follow the following steps-
- The login section will appear on the Pay manager or Pri Paymanager’s Homepage. In the login section, first, use your 16 digit Employee ID as your username. Enter your password, where the last four digits of your password are taken from your bank account number.
- If you do not have a username & password, then for user id and password, you should contact your Office, get your Username, Password and then log in.
- After this, fill the captcha given below in the specified field. D.D.O., Employee, Department, Digital, Sub D.D.O. & H.O.D. / SubHOD etc., options will appear under Captcha code.
- From these options, tick the check box of the D.D.O. option. (If you want to make your salary or work related to salary, you will be able to do all this under D.D.O. If an Employee has to see his personal information like data or enter a request, tick the check box containing Employee. Do.)
- After this, click on the Login button. As soon as you click on the Login button, a message related to New Updates from the Pri PayManager or Pay Manager Team of Finance Department of Govt of Rajasthan will appear on the screen.
- At the end of this message, you will get a checkbox with “I read the message properly and will do needful work on my side” written on it. Tick this check box and click on the button “Take me to the main site” given below.
Step 3: Bill Processing in Pri paymanager or Pay Manager –
- As soon as you come to the leading site of Pri Paymanager or Pay Manager, you will see the interface shown below. Click on the Billing Processing section from the navigation menu.
- A Drop-Down box/submenu will open in front of you, showing many options. From there, you select the option ‘Bill Number Allocation’.
- As soon as you click on this option, one more submenu will open in front of you. In this submenu, two options Bill Allocation or Bill Modification, will appear.
- Now select Bill allocation from the options of Bill Allocation or Bill Modification. As soon as you select Bill Allocation, the format of the Bill Allocation Form will open on your screen.
- In Bill Allocation Form, two options of Manual or Auto will appear under the option of Bill Number Generate. Choose the option of Manual from these options. In the other options given in the form, select Bill Type- Salary, Bill Subtitle – Regular and object head – 01. (In Object Head, you can choose 01 for Salary, 04 for Medical, 03 for T.A.) In addition, you also have to select pay month, pay year, pay date, bill no & bill book.
- After this, click on the Submit button. As soon as you click on the Submit button, the bill register detail added message successfully would be displayed on the screen in front of you.
Step 4: Check the Detail of Employee is Correct –
- After this, we have to see whether the details of the personnel/employees whose Salary Bill is being prepared are correct or not.
- For this, you select the Salary Preparation option given below from the option with Bill Number Allocation in the Drop Down box of the Bill Processing menu.
- As soon as you mouse over the option of Salary Preparation, another drop-down box/sub-menu will open in front of you. After this, select the option of ‘Employee Pay Detail’ from the Submenu of Salary Preparation.
- Pay details of personnel/employees related to the information will open in front of you. Now you have to correctly fill in the details of Month, Year and Group or Personnel in the given field. Details of how many personnel are there in your group will appear on the left side. Click on whoever you want to check the details.
- As soon as you click, the Pay Details of the selected personnel will open in front of you on the Righ Side. You can change the available details from here and delete the details.
Step 5: – Salary Processing –Add Your Heading Text Here
- After checking the Salary Details in the Pri PayManager or Pay Manager, you have to go back to the Salary Preparation in the Sub Menu of the Bill Processing Menu and click on the monthly salary process option there.
- The form of Salary Processing will open in front of you where you have to select month & year. After this, tick the check box containing “Check Here to Process Individual Salary”. Along with that, the group’s Check Box has to be ticked as well.
- After this, the list of Employees will open on the right side of your screen. Select the Employee whose Bill you want to create. Lastly, click on the button ‘Process’.
- As soon as you click on the process button, a popup box of ‘Salary Process Successfully’ will open in front of you. Click on the OK button. Now your Salary Bill process is complete.
Step 6: – Upload Documents in pri paymanager –
Suppose you have to upload any documents related to the Salary Bill. There is usually no need to upload any documents. But as it is the month of July, you can upload the order related to ‘Increment’. For this, follow the steps given below.
- For this, as soon as you move your cursor to “Authorization” in the Main Menu, Submenu will open in front of you with various options. Click on the link given in the option “Documents Upload” on the second number from these options.
- Click on the link to upload the document; a related form will open in front of you. The information sought in the form of Year, Month, Group No, Bill No & Bill Type is to be selected from the drop-down box provided in front of them.
- As soon as you fill in all the details, you will get the option to upload different documents. From the given options, select the documents related to the document you want to upload and upload it.
- For this, click on Choose File and select the document’s path; click on the Submit button. As soon as you click on the submit button, a popup of ‘Document Upload Successfully’ will appear, and you will see the Upload File below.
- If you want, you can also delete this file from here. Thus repeating the same process for uploading other documents.
Step 7: Forward to D.D.O. –
After this, under the further process, the Salary Bill we had generated must be forwarded to the D.D.O. For this, follow the steps given below.
- First, go to the “Bill Processing” option of the Main Menu. As soon as the mouse moves to the bill processing option, a sub-menu will open with different options. An option of “Forwarded to D.D.O.” will appear in the sub-menu. Click on the option of “Forwarded to D.D.O.”.
- On clicking “Forwarded to D.D.O.”, the form of D.D.O. Forward will open in front of you. In D.D.O. Forward Form, select Month, Year, Bill Type, Bill Name & Bill No from the drop-down box.
- As soon as you complete these options, all the details of your Bill will open below. Click on the check box of this Bill and select it. You will see the option of ‘Forward & Validate Budget’ above the Bill.
- You have to click on Validate Budget first, and if the budget is available, then the Popup Box of ‘Budget Validate Successfully’ will open in front of you.
- After this, click on the button of Forward. A popup message of ‘Bill Forwarded Successfully’ will open.
Step 8: How to Generate Report-
After this, the Salary Bill has to generate a report to forward the Treasury under the further process. For this, follow the steps given below.
- Take the cursor to the “Reports” option in the Main Menu, and from there, go to “Salary Report” and click on the option containing ‘All Salary Reports’ from the Submenu of the Salary Report and click on it.
- The form of Salary Bill Reports will come in front of you. You have to select the given options Month, Year, Bill No, Group Name & Report Types from the drop-down list and fill it.
- The thing to note here is that there are three types of reports, Inner, Outer & Schedule. The first part of the reports is Outer, followed by Inner & Schedule. Some details are written roughly in the Outer Report. Inner says which employees are involved and how much payment they get. The Deduction that has taken place in the schedule is shown separately.
- Now you have to download all three types of reports one by one. First, select Inner in Report Type and click on Show Report as soon as you click on Show Report. A Popup box of Duplicate Download will appear in front of you. Click OK and download the report.
- After this, select the Outer in Report Type and download by repeating the above process. Similarly, selecting the schedule in Report Type and downloading repeating the above process. Keep in mind, click on the All Schedule Option in the Report Type Schedule. This complete process is essential for you.
Step 9: Digital Sign-On Reports in Pri Paymanager-
After this, check-in Pri PayManager about how to sign on to these reports. Keep in mind that these reports will have you digitally sign. For this, you have to follow the following step.
- Click on the option “Document Digital Sign” in the Sub Menu of the “Authorization” Option in the Main Menu.
- The form of Documents Digital Signature will open in front of you. From where you fill the given Options Month, Year, Bill Type & Group Name from the drop-down list.
- As soon as you select the above information, the bill details will open on the screen below, from where you have to click on the Bill Number Box with your correct Bill.
- As soon as you check the bill number, details of Total Files & Total Sign Files will open in front of you on the right side. Along with this, the option of Sign by Aadhaar & Sign by D.S.C. will also be visible. Clicking on the ‘View Report’ option, you can see the report that you prepared the report.
- To digitally sign, you will need a D.S.C. Device, which, like the Pen Drive, plugs into the USB port in your computer. All D.D.O.s hold this device, which you will get from your Office.
- Connect the D.S.C. Device by plugging it into the USB port of your system. After this, select the Sign by D.S.C. Option.
- As soon as you select a sign by D.S.C., you will see the Sign File button below. Click on the button of this ‘Sign File’.
- Option to select your certificate will appear, where only click on OK. After this, you may take some time.
- A popup box of Verify User P.I.N. will open in front of you in a while. You have to fill in the P.I.N. of your device’s user, which you will get from your Office.
- After this, click on login. As soon as you click on login, your Digitally Sign Device will open. From where your total file will be signed. A popup message of ‘file sign successfully’ will be displayed on your screen.
- By clicking on Sign Reports, you can also view and download all sign reports.
Step 10: Bill Forward To Treasury-
When your report is digitally signed, you have to send this signed report to the Treasury. For which follow the following steps.
- Go to the “Authorization” option of the Main Menu and click on “Bill Forward to Treasury” in the Sub Menu.
- A new form will open, in which options have to be selected Month, Year, Bill No, Bill Type & Bill Name from the drop-down list.
- As soon as you fill in this Detail, you will see the details of Bill below. (If you miss any of the steps mentioned above, you will not see the Bill here.
- If you are new and want to learn the above process, you can even try to do all the process as Demo. But be careful not to forward after this. Before that, Bill has to be deleted.)
- Check the bill details and click on the button of Forward. You will have a popup box of ‘Bill Forwarded Successfully’ opened. From here, you download a copy of the digitally signed report and keep it with you to give a hard copy in your Record or Treasury.
If you want to learn how to make a salary bill on pay manager / Pri paymanager, you should follow all the steps to create a salary bill one by one while reading this post and visiting the website.
F.A.Q.s Related to Pri Paymanager/ Pay Manager
Q. 1. If one wants to get Challan T.V. Number information provided by the manager, how to get it.
Ans – The process of getting the T.V. number trending –
First, you have to click on Reports in the Main Menu.
After that, click on D.D.O. Related Reports.
After that, go to the T.V. Number Report.
From here, you can get the above information.
Q.-2. How can I check my Salary Slip online?
Ans – Follow the step to check salary slip on Pay manager or Pri Paymanager.
Visit the official website of Pree PayManager. (www..paymanager2.raj.nic.in.)
Please login in the right way.
From the drop-down list in Employee Corner, go to the Salary Slip option.
Go to Month Wise Salary Slip and select month.
Download your Pay Slip from here.
Q-3. How can I reset my D.D.O. Pay manager password?
Ans- The process of resetting the D.D.O. Pay manager password-
Visit the official website of Pre PayManager. (www.paymanager2.raj.nic.in)
Go to the login page of Pre Paymanager.
Go to Forget Password link.
Fill and verify Employee ID, Bank Account No, D.O.B. & Mobile Number etc.
OTP will come to you, fill it and reset your password easily.
Q-4. How to download the Pre Paymanager ga55 form?
Ans – Procedure for Downloading Paymanager ga55 form-
Officially visit www.paymanager2.raj.nic.in link and login.
Click GA55 Employee Details from the drop-down list in Employee Corner.
GA55 will be Form Display with the name Employee Report.
Choose between Year and Estimated or Non-Estimated.
You can download the GA55 Report in PDF Format or Excel Format.
Q-5. What is the full name of D.D.O.?
Ans – D.D.O.’s full name is Drawing and Disbursing Officer.
Q-6. How to create a Salary Bill on Pay manager / Pri paymanager?
Ans – In this regard, all the steps have already been told in the above post. By following all the steps, you can learn to make a Salary Bill on Pay manager / Pri Paymanager.
Read Also : – How to Download Jamabandi Nakal on Apna Khata Rajasthan?