[UHBVN Bill Pay] How to Make Online UHBVN Bill Payment
UHBNV Bill Payment |UHBVN Online Bill Payment |UHBVN Payment Online | UHBVN Bill Payment Receipt | UHBVN Payment Receipt | UHBVN Payment Advance
UHBVN Bill Payment : – Before talking about Haryana Online UHBVN Bill Payment, you must know the full form of UHBVN? UHBVN Full Form is Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited. UHBVN is a power distribution and supply company owned by the Government of Haryana, which carries out the business of power distribution and retail supply in the northern parts of Haryana.
The headquarters of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited is located in Panchkula. The Chief Minister of the state heads the company. It is registered under the Companies Act-1956 and started its work in 1999. This company has been transferred the power distribution of the erstwhile Haryana State Electricity Board under the transfer scheme by the Government of Haryana.
Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar etc., fall under the jurisdiction of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam. It is the responsibility of the company to supply uninterrupted power in the districts mentioned above of Haryana.
Key Highlights of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
|Name of Power Company||Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited|
|Company Started on||4 November 2004|
|Ex-officio Head of the Company||Chief Minister of State|
|Chairman of the Company||Sh. P. K. Das, IAS ACS / Power Department, Govt of Haryana|
|Objective of Company||To provide uninterrupted power supply in the Northern parts of Haryana.|
|Jurisdiction of Company||Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonipat, Rohtak and Jhajjar etc.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The business of this company is regulated by the Haryana Regulatory Commission (HERC). HERC granted UHBVN a license on 04.11.2004 for power distribution and retail supply business. The company purchases Electricity through the Haryana Power Purchase Center (HPPC), Like the South Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam.
HPPC is a joint forum for the sale of Electricity to both the corporations supplying Electricity to Haryana Uttar Pradesh Bijli Vitran Nigam (UHBVN) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN). The company provides power to the state under the rules set by the HERC.
UHBVN Bill Payment Facilities
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited has provided the facility to consumers to make UHBVN Electricity Bill Payment and other types of payments online or offline in many ways –
UHBVN Bill Payment Online Facilities
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam has provided various online payment platforms to consumers, with the help of which any citizen/consumer can easily make online UHBVN Bill Payment from home. Following is the table of agencies conducting Online Electricity Bill Payment Collection at the due rates fixed for UHBVN-
|S.No||Name of the Firm||Jurisdiction||Mode of Payment||Rate Payable|
|1||Online Payment through Bill Desk||In whole UHBVN through Net Banking Only||Net Banking||Nil|
|2||Paytm (One 97 Communications)||In whole UHBVN through Debit Card,Credit card, Net Banking, and Mobile application through Wallet.||Credit Card Visa / Master||0 Charges|
|DO||DO||Debit Card||0 Charges|
|DO||DO||Net Banking||0 Charges|
|DO||DO||Paytm Wallet||0 Charges|
|3||Point of sale (M/s Yes Bank)||120 No’s machines UHBVN as whole (One No. POS machine per Sub-Divn)||Debit Card||0 Charges|
|DO||DO||Credit Card Visa / Master||0 Charges|
|4||NEFT/RTGS (Yes Bank)||NEFT/RTGS in Whole UHBVN||Nil|
UHBVN Bill Payment Offline Facilities
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam has also provided various platforms for consumers to make offline payments like online payments. Any citizen/consumer can easily make an offline UHBVN bill payment. The table of the agencies doing Offline Electricity Bill Payment Collection at the due rates fixed for UHBVN is as follows-
|S.No||Name of the Firm||Jurisdiction||Rate Payable|
|1||Harco Bank||In Panchkula District only||Nil|
|2||M/s Common Service Centre (CSC)/Atal Seva Kendra||In Urban & Rural areas of UHBVN (Prepaid Module).||Nil|
|3||M/s Epay Infoserve Pvt. Ltd. Panipat||In UHBVN as a whole.||Nil|
|4||Nigam Counters||In all S/Divn under UHBVN.||Nil|
UHBVN Bill Payment Through Official Website
Any consumer of Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited can pay ‘UHBVN Electricity Bill Payment’ online from home through the official website of UHBVN. If a person wants to make UHBVN Bill Payment Online through an authorized website, then follow the steps given below –
- First of all, go to the Official Website of UHBVN. The home page of the official website will open.
- A link to “Pay Your Bill” will appear with the icon under the Navigation Menu of the Home Page. Click on the link “Pay Your Bill“. A new page will open on your screen.
- If you want, you can come directly to this page using the https://epayment.uhbvn.org.in/ link. The following Fields will appear on the new page. (i) Account Number (ii) Mobile Number for E-receipt (iii) Email ID for E-receipt etc.
- Fill these fields correctly. If you do not remember the Account Number, then check your bill. The Account Number is written in the bill. To see where this number is written in the bill, click on the link to Know Your Account in front of the field of Account Number.
- The Demo Page will open with a photo of the Electricity Bill. After this, fill in the Captcha Code and click on the button of Proceed.
- As soon as you click on the Proceed button, a new page will open on your screen, in which the details of your bill will open.
- Different payment modes like Net Banking, NEFT / RTGS, Debit Card and Credit Card will be visible from the new page. You can make your UHBVN Bill Payment online with whichever of these facilities you feel comfortable with.
- If you are paying through Net Banking, then enter your 12 or 10 digit Account Number.
- Select the matching image and click on the button “Proceed”. After this, select “Bill Desk Option” on the new page.
- Amount Detail of your UHBVN Bill Payment will appear. Verify the Bill Amount appearing on the website and click on the button “Pay Now”.
- After this, select the option of “Net Banking”, select the bank from which you want to pay, and make UHBVN bill payment.
- The payment process is completed; you will get information about this on mobile and email.
Any Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam consumer does not need to remember the UHBVNL bank account number to transfer funds. Because to make a regular bill payment, consumers can add a permanent account number as a beneficiary without any challan.
UHBVN Bill Payment Via Mobile App
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam has facilitated its consumers to make online payments with the help of the UHBVN Electricity Bill Payment App along with the company’s official website. For this, the consumer has to download the UHBVN Bill Payment App on his mobile phone.
If any person/consumer wants to make UHBVN Bill Payment through UHBVN Mobile App, follow the below steps.
- First of all, download the UHBVN Mobile App on your mobile phone from Google Play Store.
- Create an account with the help of your Account Number and Mobile Number on the UHBVN Mobile App.
- After this, log in to your account using your registered mobile number & PIN.
- After login, click on the option of “Make Payment”. Bill details will be displayed on your mobile screen, and information like Account number, name, bill amount, bill number, address and bill date.
- Click on the option of “Pay Bill” given below. Payment options Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI or Net Banking etc. will open in front of you.
- Choose one of the options from Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI or Net Banking for payment according to your convenience.
- Successfully make your UHBVN Bill Payment by following the instructions.
UHBVN Bill Payment Via Google Pay
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam has provided facilities to its consumers to pay electricity bills online through various e-wallets. If any person/consumer wants to pay their UHBVN Bill Payment through Google Pay, follow the below steps.
- First of all, download the Google Pay App on your mobile phone from Google Play Store.
- If you have an account on Google Pay App, then after the Google Pay App is downloaded, log in with your User ID & Password.
- If you are using the Google Pay app for the first time, first create your account on the Google Pay app and log in.
- After login into Google Pay App, click on the option of “Pay”.
- After this, click on the option of “Bill Payments” and go to the “Electricity” Page. Select your Electricity Board as “Uttar Haryana Bijli (UHBVN)” from the dropdown list on the page of Electricity.
- To connect Google Pay to Account, Account Number, Mobile Number & Account Name will be required.
- Your UHBVN Account is connected with Google Pay; Your bill details will open on the screen with the bill payment amount.
- Click on the option of “Pay” and select the bank account from which you want to pay. Click on the button “Proceed to Pay”.
- Use the PIN as the final step to complete the payment process. As soon as you enter the PIN and submit it, your UHBVN Bill Payment Process will be completed.
UHBVN Bill Payment Via PayTM
If any Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam consumer wants to make an online UHBVN Bill Payment through PayTM, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, download the PayTM App on your mobile from Google Play Store or go to the official website of Paytm.
- Login to your PayTM Account using Registered Mobile Number & Password.
- After login to PayTM, click on the option of “Recharge & Pay Bills”.
- After this, go to the option of “Electricity” from the navigation menu and select Haryana as the state.
- Select Uttar Haryana Bill Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVN) as the Electricity Board.
- Fill in your Bill Account Number and Mobile Number in the given field and click on the button “Proceed”.
- As soon as you click on the button “Proceed”, the details related to your bill will open on the new page on the screen.
- Click on the option of “Pay Now” and make UHBVN Bill Payment using PayTM Wallet or UPI Account.
Offline UHBVN Bill Payment
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam provides its consumers with the facility of online electricity bill payment and offline bill payment. Many platforms have been made available to the consumer to make an offline bill payment.
- The consumer can also deposit the bill payment in Harco Bank, but this facility is available only to the consumers of Panchkula District.
- In M/s Common Service Center (CSC)/Atal Seva Kendra, only rural and urban consumers with Prepaid Modules can pay.
- Through M/s Epay Infoserve Pvt. Ltd. Panipat, all types of consumers have been provided with the facility to pay electricity bills offline.
- UHBVN has also provided the facility to the consumer to make UHBVN Bill Payment through Nigam Counters under all the Sub Divisions.
- Consumers can pay bills through Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, and Debit Card on all the above platforms.
How to Make UHBVN Advance Payment?
Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited has also provided an online facility of UHBVN Advance Payment to its consumers. If any person/consumer wants to make UHBVN Advance Payment through the official website of UHBVN, then follow the steps given below-
- First of all, go to the Official Website of UHBVN. The official website home page will open.
- An option of “Pay Your Bill” will appear on the home page. Click on the link to “Pay Your Bill“. A new page of Pay, Your Bill, will open on your screen.
- If you want to make Advance UHBVN Bill Payment, then click on the link of “Advance Pay” in the navigation menu. A new form of UHBVN Pay Advance will open.
- In the above form, you will see three options. Such as (i) Account Number, (ii) Mobile Number for E-receipt, (iii) Email ID for E-receipt
- Fill in the information related to UHBVN, like Account Number, Mobile Number, Email ID etc., in the given field.
- Fill the captcha code in the specified field and click on the button of Proceed.
- The new e-page will open with your UHBVN Bill Details. Fill the amount to be paid under Advance pay under Bill Amount Payable.
- Choose an anyone of the following options to pay (i) Net Banking /Debit Card /Credit Card /UPI through Paytm, (ii) Netbanking through Billdesk, (iii) RTGS /NEFT through Challan, (iv) RTGS / NEFT / IMPS without Challan etc.
- After this, click on the Pay Now button and complete the process of UHBVN Advance Payment.
- One Time Password (OTP) will be received on the registered mobile and email from the bank during the payment process.
- Fill in the OTP received on the email or mobile phone in the prescribed columns and clicked on the “Submit” button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, your UHBVN Bill Payment process will be completed.
- E-receipt of UHBVN Bill Payment will open on your screen. Save the e-Receipt for future reference.
UHBVN Customer Care/ Helpline Number
Vidyut Sadan, Plot No. :C- 16, Sector- 6,
Panchkula, Haryana, India
- Email ID : [email protected]
UHBVN Customer Number
For No Supply Dial Toll-Free –
- Phone No.: 1912 Or 1800-180-1550
- Email ID : [email protected]
- Whatsapp No. : 9815961912
For New Connection :
- Toll-free No. 1800-180-1550
UHBVN Related FAQs: –
Q-1. Can a consumer change their registered mobile number online?
Yes, any consumer can easily change their registered mobile number by visiting the official website of UHBVN using the update KYC option.
Q-2. Can a consumer submit his bill payment through mobile?
Yes, any consumer of UHBVN can make UHBVN Online Bill Payment by visiting PayTM, Google Pay, UHBVN Mobile App or UHBVN official website in mobile.
Q-3. Can anyone register an online Complaint?
Yes, any Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Limited consumer can visit https://cgrs.uhbvn.org.in link and click on the option of ‘Register Complaint’ and register their complaint.
Q-4. Is there any document required while applying online for UHBVN New Connection?
Yes, if a consumer wants to get online UHBVN New Electricity Connection, then he should get (i) Applicant Photo (file size is less than 50 KB), (ii) Proof of Identity (file size is less than 500 KB) (iii) ) Proof of Ownership (file size is less than 500 KB (iv) Digital Signature is required.
Q-5. Can a consumer check his UHBVN Bill Payment History Online?
Yes, first go to the official website of UHBVN. Click on the option of “View Bill”. Click on “Payment History”. Your UHBVN Payment History will open on the screen.
Read Also : – How to Pay BSES Rajdhani Online Bill Paymen